Hello and welcome to my first blog
This blogspot has been a concept for a long time and manifested unexpectedly. I had visited the blog of 'phoenix rising' and thought I'd google 'blogger' to explore further...and here I am!
I know from experience how our authentic voice can be subdued by life's traumas and incidents and I also know how liberating it is when our voice becomes congruent with who we are and how we live.
This blog is the first of many 'official' steps I am taking to share and create stories and to perhaps incite hope for those who feel compromised by the shackles of silence. I believe that it is our thought, our action and our voice that integrate to contribute to the creation and the projection of our identity. I believe that we need to acknowledge and then work towards freedom from shackles. I believe that we can all have a voice that is free from shackles.
Take care
Dr. Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment